Tuesday, May 5, 2009

come back!..............................

come back


night
it is black and dark
no moon ,no star
no one for me


love
the most softy thing in the world
you can feel this with the spring
with the rain
also with the brain , if you wish


the rainy night
the middle of the night
the middle of the road
the middle of the rain
rain rain rain


please forgive me
i am lonely
i am cool
but,
i can't laugh and cry
i found your face in the sky
rain is tear that come from your eyes


please don't hate me
i am a sucker
i am a loser
i don't care what happened
let me happy with you
let me cry with you
let me fly with you


please give me a chance
i can't give you up
i can't let you go
i can't stay without you
i can't stand without you


rain
please tell her
it is hardly cool
but
i am waiting all the time
with the broken heart


pleas tell her
i love her so much


please come back ..........................
........
@@@@@@@@
written by Anonymous


1 comment[s]:

Anonymous said...

သူဖတ္မီပါေစလို႔ ဆုေတာင္းေပးလိုက္တယ္ေနာ္....